ARTICLE 1. Preamble
- How their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user is considered personal data. This includes first and last names, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or IP address;
- What are the rights of the users concerning these data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed ;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
ARTICLE 2. General principles of data collection and processing
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of users' data comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is being collected, and for what purposes his data is being collected ;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes determined in these general conditions of use ;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the website are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected. In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3. Use of personal data
The User's personal data is collected and processed primarily to enable the user to properly use the site and access the Vistory service in a secure environment.
The personal data collected on the MainChain site is as follows: first name, last name, personal or company postal address, and e-mail address. This data is collected when the user requests the white paper, e-book or contact us.
ARTICLE 4. Third party site and hypertext links
The website may contain hypertext links to third party sites. Vistory has no control over the information, products and/or services offered by third parties on these sites and will not assume any liability in this respect.
ARTICLE 5. User's rights
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below. In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to communicate: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or personal space or subscriber number. The data controller is obliged to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. Presentation of the user's rights with regard to data collection and processing
- Right of access, rectification and deletion. The user may review, update, modify or request the deletion of his/her data, by following the procedure set out below: The user must send an email specifying the subject of his/her request by using the following email address: email@example.com.
- Right to data portability. The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure: the user must send an email specifying the subject of his/her request by using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to limitation and opposition of data processing. The user has the right to request limitation or opposition to the processing of his/her data by the website, without the website being able to refuse, unless the VISTORY Company can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user. In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure: the user must send an email specifying the subject of his/her request by using the following email address: email@example.com.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679. The user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects for him or affects him significantly in a similar way.
- Right to determine the fate of the data after death. The user is reminded that he can organize what should become of his data collected and processed if he or she dies, in accordance with the French law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
- Right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority in the event the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he or she believes that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, he or she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) or any competent judge.
B. Minor's data personal
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or over may consent to the processing of their personal data. If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed. The site publisher reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he will have obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 7. Notifications
For any claims related to the use of the website, these private policy, the GTU, legal notices, or personal data charter, the user may contact the VISTORY Company at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.